→ Get to know what is a Quality Inspection firstly
Container Loading Supervision (CLS), Sometimes is called “Container Loading Check”. CLS as the final inspection step prior to shipment, is normally performed in the manufacturer’s warehouse or the forwarder’s premises. In a CLS, inXpection team member will monitor the entire process to identify if there is any issue during loading.
A CLS helps you make sure that the final details of your product are correct and actual ordered quantity are securely loaded into your container before settling final payment.
A CLS covers below sections:
- Record loading conditions including weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No., etc,.
- Container check to assess physical damage, moisture, perforation, peculiar smell, etc,.
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Conduct a random quality spot-check to the goods (If required)
- Monitor the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Other work required
- Seal container and record seal Nos
Pricing And Fees
200 USD per man-day, all-inclusive.
Please go to Pricing page for more information about our price.